|Title||WISE SoE - Emissions (WISE-1)|
Data on emissions to water includes the annual load estimates of pollutants from point sources and diffuse sources, aggregated at sub-unit level or river basin district level.
Includes data on organic load, nutrients and hazardous substances.
Delivery process is managed by EEA
|Legislative instrument title||EEA AWP|
|Reporting dates and guidelines|
|National reporting coordinators||
National Focal Points (eionet-nfp)
|National reporting contacts||
EIONET PCPs and NRCs for Water Emissions (eionet-nrc-wateremissions)
|Next report due||28/02/2017|
|Report to||European Environment Agency|
|Other clients using this reporting|
|Reporting guidelines||Guidelines and templates available through the Reportnet Data Dictionary [Valid since 01/09/2015]|
1) There is a partial overlap with the following reporting obligations:
- Water Framework Directive - River Basin Management Plans - 2016 Reporting [Article 13] (http://rod.eionet.europa.eu/obligations/715)
- Urban Waste Water Treatment Directive - Implementation [Article 15] (http://rod.eionet.europa.eu/obligations/613)
- E-PRTR data reporting (http://rod.eionet.europa.eu/obligations/538)
Information already reported under the WFD, UWWTD or E-PRTR reporting obligations does not need to be resubmitted under WISE SoE Emissions.
Information reported under WISE SoE Emissions does not need to be resubmitted under the WFD RBMP 2016 Reporting.
2) Complementary information on emissions to water, namely Riverine Load and Directed Discharges, is collected via the Marine quality (ME-1) data flow (http://rod.eionet.europa.eu/obligations/14)
A formal request is sent to NFPs and NRCs every year with reference to reporting guidelines and templates available through Reportnet Data Dictionary.
More information is available at http://cdr.eionet.europa.eu/help/WISE_SoE/wise1.
|Data used for||Waterbase - Emissions to water|
|Type of information reported||Data|